Cavallino and surroundings
Seaside holidays and Culture
This summer resort with an old heart, which preserves typical aspects of a fishing village , is ideal for a peaceful holiday, away from stress, and offers its guests any type of comfort: Europe's largest and best equipped camping sites, Hotels and Villages facing the seaside, Bars, local cuisine Restaurants , possibility to practice several sportstours in the nearby, enchanting Venice and its islands: In fact, Venice can be easily reached via a convenient boat service, which takes you to Piazza S. Marco in only 30 minutes.
It is also a strategic point to reach the art cities of Veneto.
The particular geographical position of Cavallino-Treporti between sea and lagoon, 30 minutes away from Piazza S. Marco and 20 minutes from Jesolo offers all you can possibly wish for your holiday:
Things to do
- Relaxing at the beach, where nature still plays a key role;
- Bike hiking in the lagoon and along the channels surrounded by incredible landscapes, with a particular flora and fauna that fills with peaceful and relaxing sensations;
- The easiness and speed with which Venice can be reached allows attending all the cultural events and exhibitions the city offers;
- Visiting the lagoon cities: Burano 20 minutes away - Torcello 25 minutes away;
- Treviso-Vicenza-Padua-Verona, art cities (60- 80 minutes away), and the fabulous Riviera del Brenta, where you can visit ancient villas, some of which have been converted to restaurants and showrooms.
And for a special after-dinner?
- ...a coffee in Piazza San Marco, with violins in the background
- Jesolo, with its water parks, outlets, nightclubs and 8 km walkway through shops and entertainment, is only 15 minutes away.